Work with us
Join Pestalozzi World to experience friendly, flexible opportunities and join our mission to provide exceptionally bright children from some of the poorest parts of the world, with a child-centred education that produces young adults capable of changing the world.
Why join Pestalozzi World?
Pestalozzi World Children’s Trust is the co-ordinating entity of a family of international charities, and there are many reasons to join us:
How to apply?
Please follow the instructions within each job, as there are different application processes for different positions.
Current job vacancies:
All our open career opportunities are below – country specified is where the job will be physcially based:
Salary: Starting £25,000 – £27,000 Full Time (Initially, 12-month contract)
Location: Crawley, West Sussex (Hybrid working available)
Reporting to: Marketing and Communications Manager
Main responsibilities: Social media, graphic design, website
Pestalozzi World is going through an exciting period of transformation and this is a new role within the organization working closely with and supporting the Marketing and Communications Manager. Your role with take two forms, one will be to develop our social media and take it to the next level, and implement social strategies to develop and report on the improvements. The other side will be to support the whole team with designing brochures and graphics for our website and printed/emailed materials.
You will need to be highly creative to develop our voice further on these channels and to capture attention with your brilliant prior knowledge and technical skills. To be able to respond and nurture our communities on these platforms with brilliant communication skills, and clever engagement to increase our numbers considerably.
You will be responsible for our brand’s appearance over socials and on the website and in all printed literature.
This position will also support our overseas partners, helping to develop their capacities and contributing to the life-changing programmes our charity supports.
In charge of our social media production over Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Producing digital content – brochures, fundraising documents, emails.
Managing our library of photography and video content.
Updating the website.
Liaising with teams across the globe to gather interesting content.
The successful candidate will be a highly engaged and dynamic individual who believes in the work we do and wants to let the world know. They will be bursting with ideas and excited by the vision and desire to work in the charity sector.
They will be able to clearly demonstrate the following experience and attributes:
- Evidence of running social media campaigns on mentioned platforms
- Excellent planner and organiser
- Meticulous eye for detail, especially with written content
- Evidence of graphic design competency – good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products such as Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop. (Or preferred programme)
- Able to communicate and respect diverse teams with a genuine, down-to-earth nature
- Good understanding of advertising on social platforms
- Video editing experience
- Capable of static and ideally animation design
- Use of WordPress
- Third sector experience
- happy to travel internationally to remote countries.
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please send your CV and Cover letter.
Cover letter to state: why you would be a good fit for the role, what it is you love about social media and why it is important, and why you would want to work for Pestalozzi World. Please include documents and/or links to your work of which you are particularly proud of or generated significant success.
Please send an email with your CV, cover letter, links and/or attached documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pestalozzi World is going through an exciting period of transformation. This role will support the CEO to develop better data and reporting capabilities across our family of international charities. You will be responsible for the preparation, development and analysis of financial accounting information, financial statements, regulatory reporting, and financial controls.
This role will be responsible for undertaking all day-to-day finance and accounting tasks of Pestalozzi World Children’s Trust, ensuring that current legislation and internal controls and procedures are always observed and supporting the CEO in the overall provision of an efficient and effective finance and accounting function.
The Finance and Compliance Manager will ensure that all responsibilities are carried out in accordance with agreed procedures and to agreed deadlines and that all tasks are completed to the highest possible level of accuracy.
This position will also support our overseas partners, helping to develop their capacities and contributing to the life changing programmes the Charity supports.
Annual Salary: 14-18 lakhs plus bonus scheme
Based: Delhi or Mumbai
Pestalozzi World is entering an exciting period of transformation. In order to support our ambitious plans for growth, we are looking for a Fundraising Director to develop and grow a sustainable base of fundraising partnerships in India, focusing on Corporates, Public Trusts and High Net Worth individuals. Working with our colleagues at PCVS and the UK Fundraising team, this will be a key role in the growth and sustainability of our life changing programme in India.
Please find ALL the details for this position, Fundraising Director- India, here below:
Chairman (with mentorship from fundraising executives in the Pestalozzi World Family)
Immediate: this is a unique opportunity to develop in India a skill set highly regarded internationally. Salary will include a significant incentive bonus.
The role is based in Delhi or Mumbai and will require some travel.
Purpose of the position:
To expand well developed professional sales skills to market the cause of PCVS to Corporate and High Net Worth individuals, and in so doing to acquire financial support for the organisation.
To achieve fundraising goals and targets.
As an external-facing member of our team, you will build high-impact sustainable partnerships, introduce systems to track leads and work with the Director and Members of the Board to convert them to build a sustainable pipeline of funding for the charity.
We are seeking a sales professional with outstanding relationship-building skills, communication skills, integrity, a positive mindset, and a deep personal belief in PCVS’s mission.
Key responsibilities and duties:
Sales relationships and Fundraising:
● Develop a targeted approach to identify and then establish and develop long term relationships with major companies, public trusts and wealthy individuals within India and internationally.
● Ensure that the marketing activities are in line with the organization’s goal and that communication materials are in consistent style that reflect the values of the organization.
● Prepare proposals and applications for Corporates whose CSR programmes- or individuals whose philanthropic – criteria match the organization’s activities.
● Develop, manage and update databases to record donor contact and preference information.
● Ensure timely, appropriate and quality communication to all donors.
Academic and trade qualifications:
● Degree level education.
Work experience and skills:
The job holder would preferably have the following:
● A results oriented sales professional, with a proven track record and high level contacts in the Corporate sector.
● Proven exceptional written and verbal communication skills – Fluency in written, oral and presentation/ communication skills in English.
● Sound knowledge of computer applications.
● Highly developed organizational and communication skills.
● Impeccable ethics.
● Highly developed interpersonal and relationship building skills with the presence and personal style to represent the organization to multiple audiences.
● Ability to work independently and use discretion in confidential matters relating to donors.
● Ability and willingness to travel.
● NGO, or private sector sales experience.
● Demonstrable track record of fundraising or sales success.
● Knowledge of proposal preparation and major donors.
Please find our Indian Fundraising brochure here:
Below are the social pages for Pestalozzi India:
HOW TO APPLY:
For enquiries and to apply, email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com